There’s no question that there’s a way to properly care for your towels. You’re going to love what you’ve found here at CARO Home. We want to ensure we help you keep it lasting for the 10+ years it should easily last.
- WASH IMMEDIATELY!
- We know you’ll be so excited once you receive your purchase to wrap yourself in our amazing towels, but before you use it, give the towels a bath themselves.
- DETERGENT AND VINEGAR – HUH? IT’S ALL ABOUT THE COLORS
- To set colors, wash colored towels with similar colors in warm water for the first several washings. Using about half the recommended amount of detergent while washing towels, adding 1/2 to 1 cup of white vinegar to the wash water. The vinegar helps set the colors and removes excess detergent residue.
- WATER TEMPERATURE IS IMPORTANT! – WARM WATER + LIKE COLORS.
- JUST SAY NO TO BLEACH AND SOFTENERS. NO ,NO, NO!
- The reason we advise this is because it could reduce absorbency of the towel.
- KEEP TOWELS WITH TOWELS
- We suggest trying to keep towels exclusively with towels when doing your laundry. It’s no surprise tht clothing dries faster than towels, so to ensure your load (in some of these newer machines) fully dries, it’s best to keep all towels together. They’ll be happier together anyway!
TAGS: #towelcare #towels #laundry #tips #bathroom #cotton #detergent